Bye Bye all - I`m barred - how shortsighted!

hilux

Great to see Alexander helping Echoz out, hope something good will come of it. It's a great Club and the friendships you make stay for life.  :d  :d

Don't change your name Echoz, we would miss you as you are.  :t-up:

Well done Scott,  :yes:  :yes:  :yes:  great to see.

[satisfied grin mode on]

Echoz, just do what James suggests. I think you've learnt there is no such thing as a quick buck or an overnight success. 

Success comes from very hard and dedicated work. Nothing is too much trouble and the customer is always right, even when he's wrong.

There are many of us on here who started our careers as apprentices. My pay, for the first 6 months was £3/3/0 (£3.15p in todays money).

It worked out well for me and I suspect, all those others on here who started at the bottom.

[/satisfied grin mode off]

Most definitely! Still brought a lottery ticket just incase ;)

By the way, I hope, in 20 years time as your tree company goes public and you become a millionaire you'll think back to this club and how you started out on the road to success. 

And of course sir, this lovely bunch of people have helped me loads of times in the past 18 months, and none of you even know me personally, would happily help in any way I could! :)

And the name stays then :d:blush: I feel all embarrassed haha! 

As for James, what a true gent, I look forward to hopefully meeting him and such like :)

Can't wait to be a little more stable and be able to put more into this club :)

ETA: PM's working fine now cap'n :d

Just got off the phone with James, what a nice man, tis heart warming to be spoken to as an equal by an "old fart" [his words not mine :d ] this day is a good day :) couldn't ask anymore of a complete stranger :) 

Don't you think this thread is ironic.

It starts with someone complaining he can't have the use of a service that others pay for and ends with people who do pay for it sorting out our little echo.

The one thing the forum does is to help keep us all "in the family" if you see what I mean. 

every cloud has a silver lining but the input made by others makes it seem golden at times :d

• Like 2

Don't you think this thread is ironic.

It starts with someone complaining he can't have the use of a service that others pay for and ends with people who do pay for it sorting out our little echo.

The one thing the forum does is to help keep us all "in the family" if you see what I mean. 

Was just about to come and make the same comment :d Case closed if you ask me :)

feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel the wuv

• Like 1

Ah, Steve, do you wuv me now. Am I forgiven for trying to break into the narrow club?

Ah, Steve, do you wuv me now. Am I forgiven for trying to break into the narrow club?

:laugh:

Evening Echoz,  as i said on the phone we have nothing down there til March but I will write to other members of the International Society of Arboriculture (ISA) and im sure there is a firm nearby who need a new chipper monkey.   if you need any further help you have my number.  TTFN, james 

• Like 1