Don't be a stranger.............

Cleggy the Spyder Man

Damn, now I can't get that Team America song out of my head, hums, "I'm so ronery"  :down:  :d

That's quite enough razy lacism, thank you. :d

Something slightly radical to consider...

Membership options.

Option 1: Regular £30ish a year

Option 2: 100 posts/10 pm's for £5, expires after 10 weeks.

Now if we put Norman on option 2 he could found the entire site himself! But would allow free loaders to use this resource.

I've found many things on here, met a few electronic buddy's and love the banter. However if Norman's Internet goes down or he leaves I feel the membership should be reduced.

hey guest, don't forget too that a club member (me) is about to give you a career change taster day climbing tree's and working as an arborist with my team whilst Mrs guest goes horse riding.....great value for your £30......

If anyone else wants a career change, like I did, many years ago let me know - i'd be glad to help any of you....

James 

That's quite enough razy lacism, thank you. :d

I resent that remark, it's just pure ignorance  :angry:  :angry:  :angry: 

I'll have you know that I put a great deal of hard work and commitment in to my racism.  :p  :p  :p 

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh: 

• Like 1

There is a lot of stuff going with the club at the moment....

For all of you that have been forum users in the past and now have the choice pay to join or become "read only" I would personally really like to see you guys around still - so am asking kindly that I hope you consider coming on board :t-up:

For me the £20-£30 has been worth it just to receive the club mag - I have posted the below on our local area Facebook page to try to encourage people to join up...

Hi folks - there's quite a few good reasons to pay under £30 for a years membership to the WSCC - one of them is the quarterly magazine - each area has a write by the local Area Organiser. Most of the club events/blats/track days etc that you have taken part in, get a mention and you may even get a picture of your motor in too - so if you wish to become a member and support the club please visit the WSCC site. See sample of one of the two page Cambs area report that made it into the winter edition of the mag :-)

For my local area guys and gals that I have met since joining the club - can I assure you whether you are members or not, you will always be very welcome to come and join in the fun, as has always been the case

Sample write up below for those that have not seen the mag - oh and if you join right now you will get the very nice club calender :cool:

Have a think about it folks before you decide to wave goodbye :down:

WestfieldWriteUp.jpg

Can we try and keep this on topic and discuss the mag and maybe other good reasons to join :d

:blush: Sorry

thread drift is great isn't it :laugh:

All drifting is fun!  :yes: 

The only time I drift is when I lose control and am waiting for the bang, on two wheels this meant hitting the groung hard.

I'm still waiting for two things.

1) my magazine and calendar

2) The bl**** bickering to stop.

• Like 1