Don't be a stranger.............

Cleggy the Spyder Man

Fully paid up here and we don't even have a wscc area meet/ao/club in NI

Still worth the money for the advice, help, support, bargains, etc etc

Well done Steve, but I'm not sure the Robin Hood is worth £30. :p  :p

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Joined in 2004. At the time I was completing a Striker  --  but I found the Westfield SCC Boardroom much the best source of (nearly) appropriate technical and club-motorsport info I could lay my keyboard on. Never regretted a day  --  even if I did take a lot of stick about owning the "wrong" car. Eventually I got persuaded in 2010 to buy a Westie as well. Great little club; amazing people   :t-up:

Aidan, there a few of you over there, why not start an area and meet 3 or 4 times a year if the distances are too far for monthly.

I wish we had a few owners in the West of France but so far one is about 3 hours away near Tours and the other is 2/3 hours away in Rouen.

I was converted just over a year ago, I'm still in shock!

your in shock im in shock

Great value, this is my first year of membership (joint with Mrs T). For the help and advice i have had in my short time on here has been fantastic. Well worth the money :yes:

Aidan, there a few of you over there, why not start an area and meet 3 or 4 times a year if the distances are too far for monthly.

I wish we had a few owners in the West of France but so far one is about 3 hours away near Tours and the other is 2/3 hours away in Rouen.

Have a meet near you Norman, I am sure we could suggest someone with some nice Gite's for a stay over  :d  :d  :d

Nick, send me his name and I'll go and vet the gites.

A lumberjack in pixie-boots  --  shades of Monty Python  :)

enough to purchase silly boots

I purchased some silly pixie boots at Stoneleigh. I get very funny looks when I wear them.

Don't get me wrong, we have the NI sevens over here with regular runs out and meetings.................so i'm not lonely :laugh: :laugh:

Don't get me wrong, we have the NI sevens over here with regular runs out and meetings.................so i'm not lonely :laugh: :laugh:

Damn, now I can't get that Team America song out of my head, hums, "I'm so ronery"  :down:  :d