So long, and thanks

adhawkins

Hi all,

Seems I'm going to be 'barred' from posting here soon. Thought I'd just pop back to say 'cheerio' to everyone. I had a ball during my time as a Westfield owner, and made some good friends on here.

Best to all,

Andy

Bye Andy, the Purple Throbber must seem a long time ago now... (Let alone the yellow car before that!)

The flying looks fun though.  :yes: 

still chuckle when I remember the hidden "railway thread"

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh: 

sorry to her that Andy though got to ask who and why are they banning you ? sound like a load of old cobblers to me

need to do a u-turn on this one asap IMO :(

The flying looks fun though.  :yes:

The flying most certainly is fun! Sadly, more expensive even than Westfield ownership!

still chuckle when I remember the hidden "railway thread"

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Ah yes, that was fun! I wonder if I can 'download' a copy of that thread for future reference? :d

Andy

sorry to her that Andy though got to ask who and why are they banning you ? sound like a load of old cobblers to me

Not a ban, just I'm no longer a Club Member, and non-members don't have posting rights here any more it would appear.

Ironically, even the 'WebAdmin' account has recently received an email saying it won't be able to post soon :)

Andy

:laugh: Oops!

Oh, and while I notice, clock on here seems to be wrong. Gadetman's post was apparently at 9:27 pm, but according to all my clocks it's only 9:14 pm at the moment!

Andy

Seems I'm going to be 'barred' from posting here soon. 

Just wanted to come back and clear something up. After reading another thread discussing this change, I realise it's somewhat of a contentious issue. I wanted to make it clear that my original post was in no way indicating that I was upset and no longer being able to post here. In fact, since my Westfield sold 5 or so years ago I doubt I've made more than a handful of posts anyway.

I just wanted to pop back and make a quick 'goodbye' to everyone on here.

Best to all for the future.

Andy

You'll still be dropping to Castle Combe though? Maybe I'll see you there...

As long as it fits in with my hectic social life, then yes, of course! Always good to catch up with old friends, however infrequently! Oh, and as long as I can find out what date the Sprint is too of course! :)

Andy

Not a ban, just I'm no longer a Club Member, and non-members don't have posting rights here any more it would appear.

Ironically, even the 'WebAdmin' account has recently received an email saying it won't be able to post soon :)

Andy

A bit ironic after all you have done for us in the past with free webhosting :t-up:

A major rethink needed somewhere here boys :oops: