Clicking hyperlinks = navigating away from WSCC

langy

langy - which external links arent opening in a new window for you. The links ive checked do, and that is how the site is set up. It might be something specific to your set up, or I need a pointer in the right direction.

I think it's when you link to another page on this site. Lets try, hang on.

here we go:  HERE

Yes, that's it. As far as I know it's always done that and I can see why it doesn't open in a new window.

Ah yes. If those are the links, thats deliberate as your staying within the site, and it might be annoying if it kept opening tabs.

Do you have any kind of pop up blocker or similar (might be built into your AV). What happens when you click my test link above ?

I have it also, you click on a link and it opens in the same window that had WSCC in. But then work computers are pants

I might have a pop up blocker (company laptop and I don't have admin rights).

If I click on your test link it does not open another tab, window or browser, it uses the current browser tab and closes WSCC.

If it's too much of a problem, it's no huge issue.

I''m afraid its probably local policy on your PC and not much I can do about it. The link I put as a test has the required HTML to open in a new tab.