6x13 KN Minator + yoko A021R

Playo

These came on the car i bought but Im looking for something a bit wider and more to my taste.

The wheels are pretty much brand new with not a mark on them, tyres have plenty of meat too (I'll check tread depth the weekend

here's a pic i have of the wheels on the car, I'll update with close ups of them the weekend

looking for £375 collected

Westfield-Zetec.jpg

Got a set of 14" genuine minilites , same as yours as new with near new tyres too if you are interested , I'm not too far away either if you want to do a deal ?

Gonna stick with 13's I'm afraid Julian, I'm just looking to go a bit wider than these thats all

Thanks for the offer all the same though

Darren.

I'm in Bridgend, South Wales, about 10 mins from J36 of the M4.

Yes 4x108 and the offset is ET37.

Cheers

Thanks Darren but you're a bit far from me and I would have preferred a smaller offset for a 6" wheel as I'm currently using ET15's on a 7"

Good luck with the sale

Got a set of 14" genuine minilites , same as yours as new with near new tyres too if you are interested , I'm not too far away either if you want to do a deal ?

What's the PCD, offset, et and what tyres have got on there?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.