Megabusa

ibbo

It is with a heavy heart, the time has come to sell my megabusa, due to work commitments I never get time to use it.

It is on a 57 plate and was built using all new parts except the engine which came out of a low mileage crashed bike.

It has the later type rear bodywork with LED lights which look really cool in the dark.

It has only covered 2500 miles, It also has an MOT until October 2013 and Tax until September 2013.

It is fitted with 7x13 Image split rims with new road tyres plus a spare set of 6x13 rims with road legal track day tyres.

This is a very quick car and not for the faint hearted, It makes a fantastic noise and has never missed a beat.

I'm looking for £10000, any viewing welcome.

Please no silly offers.

Car is located in Milton Keynes.

westfield.jpg

westfieldjpg3.jpg

westfieldjpg2.jpg

Cheers,Mark

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

car still available cant believe no one has been to look at it guess it has something to do with time of year will wait till easter then put it on pistonheads and see what happens

Ibbo,  looks nice car mate. I will send linky to my mate steve - it's a bit over his budget but he is in the market.  Cheers< james 

car goes very well indeed :cool:

I remember following it around Cottesmoore a few years back in the rain (see above)  :laugh:  - that was a wet proper wet day that !!!

• Like 1

Fancy swapping for mine?

Silly offer, sorry.

Looks a great little car. Has it got reverse and what's the clutch like? Some have clutches that are like any other car, some have very "sensitive" clutches. Some have reverse from starter motor, some have none... Possibly other systems too. I like it... Just curious, I've not got £10k or room. Sorry.

yes its got reverse not that you need it with an lsd and a boot full of throttle you can turn it on a sixpence lol the clutch is fine just takes a bit of getting use to very light compared with a car forgot to add its dry sumped to build a car like this would cost megga bucks no pun intended lol

Cheers for that, if 18 months ago when I had £10k to buy one I would've considered it... But I have the noisy cricket now.

Looks interesting. The add could badly do with higher res pictures, far more detail on the specs, photos of the dash, seats, engine etc. 

Absolute bargain for someone. A steal!! Westie looks awesome! It won't hang around for long at that price!

Andy

• 1 month later...

well done :t-up:

Well done.

I didn't think this would hang around for long once the sun came out.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.