Would you do this to your wife?

Torqueman

Yes I would do that to Lady MemSec if I had that level of talent, which I do not in any way have. She loves speed and taking her for a blat is never like that, quite the opposite in fact, encouraging me to put my foot down and praising my driving if I'm on song. Bless her, I got lucky. :)

Great video, what a driver to do that and talk while putting up with Nervous Nelly. But on a looks alone front, I'd take Mrs Patrese :love:

nope if my wife was as fit as that I would be riding her around the ring at home :oops: but suspect I couldnt make her squeal like that between the sheets :blush: :blush: :blush::oops:

oh and I think she makes a better noise than that bmw they are in :love::oops: :oops:

Just for reference and comparison sake:

:laugh::love:

Yes, seen them before. And yes I did this to the wife as well, lasted 2 laps on a track before she felt ill.

took my girlfriend out a few times at the woodbridge track day, she reasoned that i wouldn't want to damage the car so she would probably survive :)

took my girlfriend out a few times at the woodbridge track day, she reasoned that i wouldn't want to damage the car so she would probably survive
Should have stuck a fake track day insurance sticker on the dash

nodingsmilie.gif

i did that to my girlfriend at the curboroughring - just didnt last as long....... story of my life...

Just for reference and comparison sake:

:laugh::love:

"That's what I'm like in your Westfield when you drive normally!" (Mrs guest, 2012)

See what I have to put up with??? You all find it funny, but this is what I have to live with!!!

• Like 1