Kent Newbie saying hi :-)

Atlas12v

hi there - car looks like a nice one :t-up:

as a simple and quick boot box lid you could just simply make a flat lid and fit some dzus styles fasteners - you would want to sort your roll bar first though

Hi Steve,

Welcome along. Whereabouts in kent are you? I'm Maidstone and there's a few other good chaps in Snodland (Chappers) and Gravesend (Adam). Should come out for a wee blatt when the whether's nice (and I've sorted my winter jobs list) :d

Happy motoring!

Mark

• Like 1

Know it well enough mate, I worked in Wrotham for a number of years. Keep in touch when the weather improves, it's always nice to meet other owners :t-up:

Welcome along sir, cracking engine ;)

So many options on your boot incl carbon, carbonalike, rear tonneau... take your time and have a look at a few at local meets & the shows

Most of all, enjoy

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome Steve. Hope you enjoy the car. Swapped my westy for a VX220 at the moment but still go to the Sussex and Surrey meets with YoungPretender and adam1330. You're welcome to come along some time. The Sussex and Surrey guys are a great bunch of chaps (and chapesses).

I'm in Snodland.

Regards

Kev.

Welcome to the club - enjoy your Westy but please drive safely - rear drive and greasy/frosty roads are potentially surprising.

Rory's Dad

Cough, cough... Sussex Area website in my signature, cough, cough. :-)

Jc

Feeling under the weather there John. ;):d Cough, cough:

Where: The Green Man, Lewes Road, Ringmer, Lewes, East Sussex BN8 5NA - 01273 812422

When: September to March: Third Sunday of the Month at Noon; April to August: Third Tuesday of the Month at 7 PM