Isn't the modern world great?

markcoopers

This morning I did a quick lap of the B660 checking out all The local flooding (tis lots of it round out way) and yet this evening I am in Marrakech drinking local beer and Gin n Tonics. Couldn't of done that in my dad's day. Got to love the modern world.

Though oddly I find myself wondering if I've used up too many of the worlds resources doing it?

well ive done 4 countries in as many days , 5 if you count the IOM in an old world sailboat , doesnt get much greener than that :t-up:

Mark

There is a great bar / restaurant that has a great belly dancing cabaret act. :d:laugh::p:love: I'll check the name.

It's not far from La Mamounia . Turn left from there across a big roundabout towards the other western hotels and then at next roundabout turn right. There is a bar on the corner and it is next to that.

I found one tonight, not sure if it was the one you had in mind but navel gazing has never been so much fun

• Like 1