FRONT SUSPENSION

WINGNUT

Andy at CAT is your man but he hasnt had a westfield for more than 12 months

Has your westy always ran wide track setup? if not how do you find it compared to standard?

Sorry about the delay getting back to you Scott, I see John's answered the where question.

My first Westy had std track, my second one has widetrack, my driving skills aren't advanced enough to detect any handling improvements :laugh:

But it's great having a decent steering lock :t-up:

Edit to add

Oh yeah i know a decent powder coater in Manchester if you dont fancy a trip over the border to Yorkshire.

I'll tel' yer where when yer a member ;)

If you decide to keep your current wishbones the bushes will have to be removed before you powder coat them. Please do not blast and powder coat coil springs. (It's cheaper to just buy new ones anyway).

The widetrack kit from the factory does offer very good value at the moment.

If you need some advice then please give us a call/drop us an email and we can offer some advice on our experiences.

HTH

• Like 1

Think giving the car a steering lock has just sold the wide track to me lol! better be a good boy see what santa brings ha ha! thanks for the advice on the shocks and bushes, when i priced from westfield i would never have done the springs not worth the hassle and i'm in the trade anyway so new bushes was a definate anyway, for the extra cost its not worth future hassle! I'll hold you to the advice though might need tips on setup afterwards.

cheers all