for sale

SteveD

i have a dummy ,this is a used dummy (slightly chewed) it has been spat out so has slight slobber marks on it and a bit of dirt off the pavement , £5 inc postage ,all packaged up and ready to go

all proceeds to the wscc

(ps this is not my dummy) :cry::laugh::cry::laugh:

• Like 4

FPMSL! :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: Especially as I know who's mouth it came out of and can't say!

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: I need to go lie down now, my sides hurt! :cry::laugh::t-up:

Steve

You can still use the toys in your pram wuv and throw them out one at a time :laugh:

Oh, it wasn't Steve's dummy! :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::yes::cry::laugh:

/sides still hurt :yes:

Now then Mr Davis, have you been upsetting the nice people on here again ???:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Oh no, the Diplomat is entirely innocent in the matter - he just picked up something left behind and unwanted, and decided to flog it - bless him. :t-up:

Can you tell me what colour the dummy is please?

What does the dummy rev to :d

I was awarded a glass dummy at speed series a few years ago but I have checked and its still on my trophy shelves!

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.