Russian Driving - This Has To Be The Best Yet

Dodgey

One guy stuffed his car into another on a crossroad and just got out ,got his case and walked off and never even looked back.

If you watch again you'll notice there was also a passenger in that car that did the same, calmly walked away. You have to wonder what they are up to that makes them want to slope off so quietly......

In one of the other ones, might have been another vid (I too got caught up in more of these plus "fail" videos, for at least an hour!) a guy is trying to get out of a van at high speed and you have to wonder if he's been kidnapped by "mafia" types.

I like the guy that's been run over so many times he knows to jump the bonnet to hit the windscreen and bounce back off to his feet and walk away!!

So many amazing spins and crashes for people that are on the most part travelling in a straight line!!

I'm a bad person. Watched this and laughed my head off at alot of it. Liked the guy who just got out and started walking

That was total rubbish.My Grandfather, a Russian Communist Cobbler had a small copper still in his back bedroom along with his lasts.

All the potato peeling went into the copper kettle thingie and it would drip smoke from the small spout.

He would drink it in a small glass not much bigger than a thimble. I would get a small glass of Mackeson. I was about 4.

I can only guess at it's strength but it would have been well over 70% proof.