Get Yer Themal Fireproofs And Snow Tyres Out

cast iron

Loving the Volvo estate :laugh:

Loving the Volvo estate :laugh:

I think you'll find the Volvo estate is a Skoda John! (The other estate car there is an Audi btw)

Even worse then

Loving the spin pics Andrew, pity you missed the one on my last run, 0 grip and a bit close to barrier on same bend, good fun day...a little testing!

Loving the spin pics Andrew, pity you missed the one on my last run, 0 grip and a bit close to barrier on same bend, good fun day...a little testing!

Let's have the vid up then Rich. :yes:

I've seen Mark'svideo nasty on Facebook. :oops:

I would post my vid on here but haven't managed to post a pic or vid since the new boardroom. Cars pretty well wrecked, bodywork, wishbone, chassis, alternator cam belt and pulleys, still managed a cracking time though! Right shoulder and neck are painful an

d stiff

The green and white mini is a potent 8port RallyCross car, the skoda is Michael book of MB motorsport, should see his diesel TT...Jim's Audi is a 3 litre supercharged Quattro, his other car is. 420 horse RS200 replica

Those Evos were impressive to watch...t

I would post my vid on here but haven't managed to post a pic or vid since the new boardroom. Cars pretty well wrecked, bodywork, wishbone, chassis, alternator cam belt and pulleys, still managed a cracking time though! Right shoulder and neck are painful an

d stiff

The green and white mini is a potent 8port RallyCross car, the skoda is Michael book of MB motorsport, should see his diesel TT...Jim's Audi is a 3 litre supercharged Quattro, his other car is. 420 horse RS200 replica

Those Evos were impressive to watch...t

With the amount of practice you've had fixing that car lately, i'd expect it to be up and running by Christmas at the latest Mark. :oops:

Chin up matey. :yes:

• Like 1