Adverts

greenandmean

From my interpretation of the clubs finances, based on the short update given at Blyton, I think the club needs all the sponsors and adverts it can get. Either that or cutbacks to stoneleigh, club mag, trackday etc or an increase in membership will be needed.

I am happy for them to appear although I agree it may be better if located at the top of the page if possible rather than embedded or if imbedded add a sponsors watermark or frame same as on the front page.

Please not the top, we've been there already. Embeded or bottom of page is better.

You'd think people would be more supportive of business's that are there to help them!

I dunno, I always thought I supported businesses....... not the other way round :-p

Please not the top, we've been there already. Embeded or bottom of page is better.

You're supposed to be advertising and selling popcorn and Pringles - especially in threads like this! :laugh:

I dunno, I always thought I supported businesses....... not the other way round :-p

Valid point excellently made :d You get my point though :d

just put em top of every page ,bottom of every page and in every post , that should sort it , advertising is good they support the club and deserve every bit of publicity

get a life

I thought this forum was full of adults, many of whom are old enough to be my Dad,

If I was your Dad I would teach you to pay your subs ;)

If I was your Dad I would teach you to pay your subs ;)

touch'e

*grabs coat and walks away*