Radio Control Helicopter

hoppy504

Century UK Neon Blaze SE Collective Pitch Helicopter.

Length.... 650mm

Rotor....635mm.

Bought new last year, I have now decided it is to large for me, I am sticking with small indoor models.

This is brand new never used , battery never charged.

This is a complete setup, only requires transmitter batteries.

It cost approx £180, I would like £120 including delivery.( if postage is less than £20 I will refund difference).

Some interned dealers are now asking £212 plus postage.

This model is not recommended for beginners.

John.

Edited by hoppy504

Century UK Neon Blaze SE Collective Pitch Helicopter.

Length.... 650mm

Rotor....635mm.

Bought new last year, I have now decided it is to large for me, I am sticking with small indoor models.

This is brand new never used , battery never charged.

This is a complete setup, only requires transmitter batteries.

It cost approx £180, I would like £120 including delivery.

John.

I had a mosquito r/c indoor chopper a few years ago when they came out, loved it! Got a infrared fighting pair that you shot each other and score points, Mrs C got me an App copter for iPhone... Then banned their use in the house. She crashed them into things and marked walls!!! Awesome fun!

Best advice I can give is to tear down the tail, measure everything twice, rebuild it slowly and use a good branded gyro. If you are fighting the tail you won't progress. All my helis hold the tail rock solid - it takes time and thoroughness but usually you only have to set them up once.

Best advice I can give is to tear down the tail, measure everything twice, rebuild it slowly and use a good branded gyro. If you are fighting the tail you won't progress. All my helis hold the tail rock solid - it takes time and thoroughness but usually you only have to set them up once.

Was this aimed at me?

I have something like these...

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B001QWAS9E

And the wife's good at hitting precious things around the house!

Was this aimed at me?

I have something like these...

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B001QWAS9E

And the wife's good at hitting precious things around the house!

Think it was meant for me replying to something in my ar drone thread

Also like the little helicopters. The mrs does her nut as I just like hovering it Above her head :)

If a beginners model is required, Century uk also sold a fly-bar version for approx £145 which would be more suitable.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

If you want to get better at flying, I would suggest keeping the larger model, the bigger they are the more stable they become. 30 size is the best compromise.

I had a thunder tiger raptor 30 for my first one and it was great.

then as you get better modify it to make it more powerful and more agile.

also there are flying simulators that you can but for the PC, these are the best thing going.

• 1 year later...

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.