Cambridge Area Xmas Dinner

chazpowerslide

I'm certainly getting a reputation am i not. :laugh:

The car is resting and NOT on holiday i might add.

I will be glad when this year has gone tbh, its been one thing after another and i can't say its been a lucky car for me :( but s**t happens.

Ta for the awards, they will go on the wall with the others. They make me smile when i see them.

It's also real nice to know such a decent bunch of fellas.

Cheers

Tony

Its a bit early but Happy Xmas all.

So who has cars on the road and ready to go over the Christmas period....I'm around for a Bit of the holidays and fancy a drive out.

more than likely - Captain Slow me :-)

Would be up for a little tinkle on the wife's valve springs as long as you don't tell her :laugh: :laugh:

glad you had a good time sounded a right laff,sorry i couldn't be there but the house is needs to get done and the cars in bits and i have a stinking cold thought it not good to give it to you all,thanks for the award me and lindy had a good laff at it,so looking forward to be up your pipes next years cheers guys paul :laugh: :laugh:

Good man......but I don't have a car fast enought to keep up with you any more.

Maybe not, but an MX5 with the roof off will be just as much fun.