Carbon Half Doors - Wanted

Luapno

Father Christmas needs to get some carbon half doors for me, I am looking for a new pair if anyone has some kicking around the garage

Thanks

Paul

Check out Aerodynamix.co.uk they do grp ones and I think they are looking at doing carbon ones.

aerodynamix.com have some good value ones and I'm sure there were some for sale on here not long ago!

I wonder where you're gonna look now...

I missed out on the ones Mick had for sale, I have emailed Aerodynamix re the Carbon versions as there aren't any prices yet on their website.

I would prefer Carbon to GRP as I have that CF addiction that most people on here seem to affected by !!!!!!

• Like 1

Would you like carbon 5 3/4 headlamp bowls?

Had mine on 8 months, never shifted and they have fixing bolts to allow bulbs to be changed and are outstanding!

55de90ca.jpg

I missed out on the ones Mick had for sale, I have emailed Aerodynamix re the Carbon versions as there aren't any prices yet on their website.

I would prefer Carbon to GRP as I have that CF addiction that most people on here seem to affected by !!!!!!

Have you had a reply from Julian @ Areodynamix yet?

i heard a whisper that a certain person mhc might be making a limited supply of these soon. ;) might be worth keeping a eye out or pm him. :suspect:

It seems that the posting this morning that a run of doors (made by mickmade) may happen shortly has been removed from forum, possibly in breach of advertising rules or a change of mind.

It seems that the posting this morning that a run of doors (made by mickmade) may happen shortly has been removed from forum, possibly in breach of advertising rules or a change of mind.

A 'change of mind is' fine but stopping the production of some carbon doors due to a breach of the so called advertising rules is bloomin'crackers. What's the point??

Rory's Dad

Julian at Aerodynamix emailed me to confirm he isn't making and CF versions at the moment.

I will keep an eye out for Mick's next batch of doors

There was a thread on the message board a while back about someone else making up some, prices were ok but haven't heard any more.

There was a thread on the message board a while back about someone else making up some, prices were ok but haven't heard any more.

here http://forum.wscc.co.uk/forum/index.php?/topic/97471-carbon-half-doors-guaging-interest-price-now-on-first-post/page__hl__carbon__fromsearch__1

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.