The First 25 Seconds Are Simply Awesome (As It The Remainder)

Rory's Dad

Was there in 2002 on my bike, one of them things you must do in your lifetime :cool:

I go in the Westfield with a group of motorcyclists every year and still struggle to comprehend that the top TT riders average over 130 mph round the course.

Deep respect :t-up:

TT closer to the edge is a great watch too. I might give it a re watch instead of the footy

I keep planning to go, but so far a haven't made it. Suspect I never will.

TT closer to the edge is a great watch too. I might give it a re watch instead of the footy

The best thing I have ever watched.

Ever.

Full Stop.

1990 TT week..... for our honeymoon :o:d

saw Joey Dunlop et al race and then rode over the course at a rather more sedate pace later the same day, must go back one day :yes:

Marshalled the the Manx GP a couple of times (can't get to TT cos of work). The speed they do in that is phenomenal and I know the TT boys are even faster. Top respect and will certainly go if I get the opportunity.