Westy Cosworth Turbo 550Bhp

neo

An advert in Classic & Sportscar mag. would be sensible. It will also be seen internationally on their website.

A true work of art - if I had the cash spare, I would buy it just so that I could stand and stare at it..................

Someone is gonna be a very lucky bunny.

Cheers guys for the comments it has indeed turned out well and drives really well and with plenty of power as well...

i Keep getting asked what i would take for it and its a hard one..

But in parts alone and this included favours and stuff ive obtained cheap through friends and family etc etc its cost

£16300 ( Some parts not many were used but not many ie as good as new if you know what i mean)

I added all the totals together if i had bought the whole lot new and its was £25700

Added to the above prices would be labour over 1200 hours into this car as well ( but i know you never get that back..)

So crunch time what do i see it at relistically well,

I reckon being sensable i would be looking for £18000 or their abouts

Again possibly a deal with cheaper car maybe and cash etc....

Ive got 250 tonnes of seasoned firewood you can have in exchange :-) - seriously it's a cracking car and i hope if you do sell it that the new owner appreciates it...... What class would it run in for the WSCC Speed Series???

£18000 sounds good...

Well if I had £18000 it would sound good. Except I'd have to do a deal where I put my interior in and my body work on so that the wife doesn't notice.

Stunning...

question: how do you find the gearing with a T5 box, 3.92 diff and 550bhp ?

ive got around 300bhp with same diff and box and find 1st absolutely useless other than parking, setting off in 2nd is deffo better but maybe 3rd is the gear to start with ? then when i hit 5th, it goes into cruise mode. So its like having a 3 speed box with overdrive ?

cheers LT

A 3.92 Diff ratio seems a little low for your car specification to me. I had a 3.62 in my Cosworth powered car and coupled to the T5 running 15" rims, found 1st gear was fine.

I tell a lie its a 3.62:1 in it was late when i typed spec sheet ha ha its the other car with the 3.92:1 in it..... :cry:

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.