Clinical Trials?!

echoz

what kind of Hard Dance? I'd probably keep it as a hobby if I were you. I know a couple of people who were connected to Tidy Trax a while ago (one was quite a well known engineer/producer, one a Dj who had a couple of productions released on Tidy and set up his own label) and neither of them made any real money tbh. In fact the second has given it up and become a business studies teacher.

Paul Glazby has given it all up to become a fitness instructor.....

If you really wanted to get involved, I'd recommend getting Cubase and a midi controller and get very busy. Can put you in touch with a very good hard dance producer/engineer if you wanted lessons etc.

PM me if you want

Leigh

Leigh fella,

good to see there are some people in the know ;) I'm not really into my hard dance (just use it as a general term for the sake of understanding) I'm a massive Hard Trance head. Record labels such as Bonzai Records, Tunnel Records, Spaceflower, Eve, Drizzly and so on and so forth right up to stuff of today!

The Underground is what I hold close to my heart, I'm not in it for the money, just want to give back what I have taken from the scene, and hopefully one day have the chance to say that my favourite DJ's played my tunes at massive events that I have attended numerous times. I have the pleasure of being friends with a lot of top top DJ's in teh scene, many playing massive events across the world, thank the lord for facebook for giving me that chance, now I go for a pint with a bloke who I have so many of his records :) No shortage of offers from top producers in the UK, as well as a few across in Europe whp wopuld be happy to help me in the production side of things. It's what I love about the scene, such humble characters, the rest of the world can keep their katy perry, JLS and Justin Bieber :)

Have just recently acquired a copy of Cubase 4, and have just started getting into it now, 'tis something that is gonna require a lot of time and dedication, there's so much to learn! but no time like the present aye :) gotta be making them tunes to take the DJ'ing to the next level now :)

Just outta curiosity who is the hard dance producer you could get me in touch with? :)

Thanks for the reply, tis most heart warming to see people being supportive :)

Edited by echoz

That's right Norman. They had the starter course for beginners, the advanced course for experts, and inter course for everything else.

new keyboard please :d :d :d

ETA: sorry for the 4 posts in a row, didn't even notice the multi quote button :blush: all towards the post count though, right Norm? ???;)

Edited by echoz

My little echo, I was only jesting.

As far as I'm concerned there are only two types of music - good and bad. Well actually Count Bassey said that, not me. “I’ll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours”, Bob Dylan said that*.

My collection of music ranges from classical, folk, pop, jazz etc. It does not include any hip-hop, rap, electronic or modern chart stuff.

If that's what you like it's fine by me as it's not my business.

Half of the people can be part right all of the time

Some of the people can be all right part of the time

But all of the people can’t be all right all of the time

I think Abraham Lincoln said that

“I’ll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours”

I said that

• Like 1

Leigh fella,

good to see there are some people in the know ;) I'm not really into my hard dance (just use it as a general term for the sake of understanding) I'm a massive Hard Trance head. Record labels such as Bonzai Records, Tunnel Records, Spaceflower, Eve, Drizzly and so on and so forth right up to stuff of today!

The Underground is what I hold close to my heart, I'm not in it for the money, just want to give back what I have taken from the scene, and hopefully one day have the chance to say that my favourite DJ's played my tunes at massive events that I have attended numerous times. I have the pleasure of being friends with a lot of top top DJ's in teh scene, many playing massive events across the world, thank the lord for facebook for giving me that chance, now I go for a pint with a bloke who I have so many of his records :) No shortage of offers from top producers in the UK, as well as a few across in Europe whp wopuld be happy to help me in the production side of things. It's what I love about the scene, such humble characters, the rest of the world can keep their katy perry, JLS and Justin Bieber :)

Have just recently acquired a copy of Cubase 4, and have just started getting into it now, 'tis something that is gonna require a lot of time and dedication, there's so much to learn! but no time like the present aye :) gotta be making them tunes to take the DJ'ing to the next level now :)

Just outta curiosity who is the hard dance producer you could get me in touch with? :)

Thanks for the reply, tis most heart warming to see people being supportive :)

cool.

It's Michael Dow, had a few collabs with people Like Lee Haslam and I think Technikal, and quite a lot of stuff under the name Chrysus/Micky D/Michael Dow. Have a listen to Vincent De Moor Fly Away Chrysus remix, it might be a bit too soft for you but is a great remix.

He runs Alderney Studio now.

Norm, you really are a great bloke :)

Leigh, rob tissera - stay (lee haslam remix) = cracking piece of music i play quite alot at the start of my sets when im having a mix :)

cosmic gate remix of fly away is a quality piece of music :)