Don't Miss Tonights Thrilling Episode!

V8grunt

I was good with minis both cars and skirts (eh-hemm ) so wonder was sh*te is coming tonight. Don't think there are many jobs I didn't do on the old BMC jobbie but I'm sure the two comcs will do it in a tenth of the time and build a 50k Cooper S. Actually watched last weeks the Cadillac one which had some interest but not much.

Bob :d

As a founder member of the University Motors Mini Bay where we taught the factory a few things, do you mind if I give this a miss.

Mind you not all the things we taught them were good, at least not for us. We used to get 11.5 hours to replace the large crankshaft oil seal. WE developed tools to do it in-situ and it could be done in just over an hour. A factory rep visited unannounced and saw the tools on the bench. He was bright enough to work out what they were for so end of a large part of our bonuses.

When the London wage for a top mechanic was £20 per week I was TAKING home £60 pw at the age of 17.

Well I'm on my 6th can of beer to help numb the pain while I watch it! Will it help?

I give up on it - laughing at idiot Brits on Little England instead ......... entente cordial :d

Well the beer isn't helping!

they could have done with that to put the fire out !

I give up on it - laughing at idiot Brits on Little England instead ......... entente cordial :d

I recorded "Little England" Mark,

I think they use the same producer!

Just out of curiosity (Steve D ) how much is a new mini Shell?

I nearly spat out my drink when the voice over said that adding the Cooper sticker and stripes, even with the original engine, would add value to the car!

Haven't watched it yet but guess I'm in for the usual cr*p

Bob :no:

Haven't watched it yet but guess I'm in for the usual cr*p

Bob :no:

How did u guess

Watch out for the naked lady in the shower half way through :)