Ipad Mini

Fat Albert

Have to say my iPad gets used more often then any other computer available to me. Happier now that the Atomic web browser was pointed out to me for £0.69 and can emulate Firefox, rather than using Safari. Only gripe is not being able to print on either my Canon MX850 or the HP Color LaserJet 2600n. But have never met anyone yet that has said they are sorry they bought one.

However, can't see the point of a mini iPad for what I want, totally agree with Professor Gadgetman.

You tried HP iPad app for printing https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/hp-eprint/id299531647?mt=8

Or if you have a MAC, you can use AirPrint Activator, to share your printers on your MAC with AirPrint devices like iPad/iPhone etc..

Thanks for thinking about it - I did try that one but they didn't like each other. :( Not a game changing killer, but it is frustrating.

I can see a gap in the tablet market, no one has got a 8.74" version available.

There is however a 22" Android one available..... Not sure it would fit in the palm of your hand very easily!