Wtf ! Ffs !

SteveD

just driven through middlewich where i live and over the weekend they have put up the towns christmas decorations, all the lamp posts have decorations on them and all the way through the main street goodness me , what the devil its october goodness me , christmas is a joke these days

• Like 1

You're not wrong wuv they put them up here in Leamington more than a week ago ridiculously early, don't feel the slightest bit festive in October, when I run the country Christmas decorations not allowed out until 1st December. Disgrace that they're out before remembrance day IMO.

• Like 1

when I run the country Christmas decorations not allowed out until 1st December. Disgrace that they're out before remembrance day IMO.

One vote for Mem Sec to be PM then !!!

It is ridiculous that they are out, last year I remember seeing on the news a town thta did not take them down as it was a cost saving measure

Scott want to go into a coalition with my party, The Common Sense Party. We have no historical baggage and our only dogma is to provide benefit and wealth to the subjects of her majesty (not HM, the real one).

The budget cuts to get the books in balance will come from off loading all the useless managers in the NHS, and all the "not required on voyage" people around the government. benefits will be sorted by paying everyone the minimum wage and the first amount of income will pay it back. That's 75,000 civil servants saved and a lot of fiddling stopped. Benefits will be in the form of food stamps (and vouchers for rent, gas, electric) but only to the value of the minimum wage.

We had a cost cutting exercise last year, they did not put any up in Chichester !!

You guys get my vote

Local pub we use for Yorkshire area meeting on first tuesday of Oct had a bl**dy Xmas tree up

Even barman thought it was ridiculous

Local Co-Op had them in the entrance a few weeks back - thought I'd just done a bit of time travelling!

Christmas does not start in October! 1st December is plenty soon enough for me.

None up here yet, and we have snow!! All the stores in Calgary are selling all the Christmas stuff tho.

Stupid isnt it. We've just put our deposit down for our works do, which is fair enough as if you dont it will get booked up, but decorations now are are premature. Its not even halloween!

And you can bet that not long after New Year's Day, you'll start seeing ads for Easter eggs - earliest I ever saw one was 3rd January! :angry:

And you can bet that not long after New Year's Day, you'll start seeing ads for Easter eggs - earliest I ever saw one was 3rd January! :angry:

My uncle owns a well known Chocolate business and he starts production of Easter eggs in September, and Christmas is produced in April so all is staff are thoroughly annoyed with the festive period along time before