Mx5 Donor...sold To One New Careful Owner!

Ginge

1998 5 speed black MX5 mk 1 Classic. mileage 70,000, leather seats, service history.

My beloved MX5 which I have owned for 8 years is for sale. Excellent mechanical order but bodywork needs attention. 12 months MOT.

Please give my faithful old car a new lease of life and turn it in to a Westfield!

£550 ono.

Tel: Ginge on 07866 174427.

Looked OK when i saw it only a short while ago. Some people are so fussy!

sorry I read it as... "My beloved DEL which I have owned for 8 years is for sale. Excellent mechanical order but bodywork needs attention. 12 months MOT."

I'm tempted ( for the car!).... what are the sills like, pictures ?

• Like 1

The Rear Arches are pretty rotten the sills are very bubbly under the stone chip. I've not been underneath it but Its just passed its MOT but we've been advised it won't pass another! :(

Tempted as a do it up and keep type project - sills and arch repair sections expensive tho ( £85 each for sills).. But good project... Hmmmmm

Go on Hammy. Half a cider and a few chunks of choccy should secure it

Hi Shakey!

Ash is looking at it tomorrow (Saturday) and has first dibs so we'll let you know! We're in Leicester!

Del

Want to swop for a lined effect, oak effect cabinet in good condition

Want to swop for a lined effect, oak effect cabinet in good condition

Light or dark oak?

I prefer mr loud one,s suggestion - half a cider and some choccy......might need to up the stakes to a pint though!

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.