Rear Diffuser Please

Tom Frankland (T3OMF)

What you after? GRP or carbon...?

My last two I made out of 1mm alli. cost me about £10

Give Luke a bell or drop a certain person who make carbon a PM... He hasn't got any at the moment... I've asked... but the more ask, he may well get his mould out.

• Like 1

What you after? GRP or carbon...?

My last two I made out of 1mm alli. cost me about £10

Give Luke a bell or drop a certain person who make carbon a PM... He hasn't got any at the moment... I've asked... but the more ask, he may well get his mould out.

I have already asked the certain person, he said he's not set up to make them

Please wait out...

I'm getting one fitted by SAMotorsports.

I designed it , £120. I have to be honest and say he took money and did not keep to a set date. But please wait till 31st oct.

I may have one for sale and have a mould to make more if needed. Im not sure how to post pictures on here any more but if you PM me your email address ill email you a photo. Probably not till middle of next week though due to work commitments.

Mark

I may have one for sale and have a mould to make more if needed. Im not sure how to post pictures on here any more but if you PM me your email address ill email you a photo. Probably not till middle of next week though due to work commitments.

Mark

Would be very interested to see a picture of the mould Mark! :) :) ???

• 3 weeks later...

Please wait out...

I'm getting one fitted by SAMotorsports.

I designed it , £120. I have to be honest and say he took money and did not keep to a set date. But please wait till 31st oct.

Did you get this made in the end?

I'd be interested one too

Did you get this made in the end?

I'd be interested one too

Sorry, yes I did!!! Completely forgot about this thread! Pictures to follow. It looks perfect in the flesh, I've gained 10-15% to a tank of petrol and on an airfield I took it to 125-130 mph and whole car felt planted. Before it got a bit skitty at just past a ton.

4D92750C-F6F4-4FA8-B1D1-D917E23176F8-3236-00000240E62214BE.jpg

91878C5C-6D41-431F-A40E-1A4CFA71B7A2-3236-00000240DD27B88B.jpg

Honestly, pictures don't do it justice. I need to get a picture from underneath as it goes back to floor, around suspension and hole cut out for fuel tank sump.

Oh, if you want more info/number pm me... Not wanting to upset mem sec or anyone else.

Like it!

• Like 1

The GRP ones don't seem to have the cut outs to allow for suspension movement. Plus I had a small stone chip in my GRP and it went crazy spider web on me. I'd worry about it splitting with vibrations, if something started to go wrong, unless you're under it checking a lot. Carbon's expensive. The alloy one's abot a kilo too. I was suprosed at how light it was. Look a bit flimsy too, then once fitted it was fine.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.