New Build

jjem53

hi, i am about to start my first build (westfield fw special edition ) really looking forward to it but am sure there will be some pitfalls on the way , any suggestions welcome.

jjem53

The best advice i can give is.... Don't be afraid to ask and no question is a stupid question.

Enjoy the build :) and if you get stuck with anything, that's where the forum and it's members will help you.

And welcome :t-up:

• Like 1

Actually, I prefer stupid questions, as they're the easiest for me to answer! :d

What smokey said - and welcome from me as well.

Ah, another build thread? :)

Good luck, Im in the process of building my car, its great fun. There will be dark days when you may question why didn't you buy a ready built 1, but there will be many more great days where you feel that this is the best hobby you could ever want! Have fun, talk to people and welcome. :t-up:

Actually, I prefer stupid questions, as they're the easiest for me to answer! :d

Actually, there's no such thing as a stupid question - only a stupid answer (IMO)

Good luck with the build and have fun!

Rory's Dad

Perhaps It would be clearer if I said I'm not qualified to answer smart questions. :durr:

Welcome to the Club! I'm at the "just applied for IVA stage" and these Forums have been invaluable for me.

Lots of really good advice and usually replies within the hour!

Good luck with your build, you've come to the right place!!

Andy

Welcome....this is the best part of your Westfield investment...make full use of this forum

There is one matter to be dealt with before the build starts.

JOIN THE CLUB

Ed at add the :) but I am being serious.

hi,

all thanks for the greetings, i expect i will be looking for your asssistance some time soon

unless all goes according to plan ( unlikely i think ).

jjem53