Triton (Seats) Anyone Able To Contact Them?

Neil H

Looking at organising driving the Westy to them to try out seats.

Can't get any replies to e-mails or voice messages.

They still trading?

Have you looked at website

Many thanks cidersurfer - looked as if something wasn't right.

Will have to consider some alternatives.

Just wished they'd update their website or answer-machine with something - to prevent wasting time.

Cheers again

@ Rory's dad.

Yes, JK are other ones I'm considering - almost 500 mile round trip though :-(

Need to find someone in my area that may have the wide ones fitted - the N4246?

Have you tried David on here for a Tillet seat instead...... So much better and worth the extra in my opinion,

@ Mark.

Must admit, with my "large size" most GRP buckets seem too tight. :-( Triton Wides were almost spot-on when tested in an Elise, but possibly 10mm too wide for the Westy!

Could do with something that has just a base and back with no side support. The Tillet B5 (Elise\Exige) seats look like just what I'm after. So pricey though. Though if they're the only things that I can fit in....

JK do the 420mm. wide seats and they are really comfy, even for us big boys.

• Like 1

Triton wides fit as I have these in mine, if you look at the ebay link picture I attached, triton seats (not sure if others do this) have the rolled edge removed off the seat on the lower section (they are moulded like this for extra clearance) and fit into atleast widebodies, I think they would fit narrows also based on my clearance

@ Mark.

The Tillet B5 (Elise\Exige) seats look like just what I'm after. So pricey though. Though if they're the only things that I can fit in....

Mark we are the largest Tillett stockist in the UK. We have all the seats in stock and one of each on a stand to try for size. We also offer discounts to WSCC members.

We are based in Edenbridge Kent so not too far from Reading. If you fancy popping down best to double check a day when I am there. I am also in the warehouse some weekends working on my Westfield if that suits you better. I actually have a B5 in my car if you wanted to try for size in the car.

Our office number is 01732 865 635 or PM me if you want more info.

Regards

David

I was intending to by Triton seats but was unable to contact them too.

In the end I bought Tillet seats from David, and was so glad I did - they were soo much better and well worth the cost.

Customer service from David was fantastic too.