Congratulations New Ss Champ

SteveD

Totally echo the congratulations to Ade and John- both had awesome seasons, albeit coming up from the rear so to speak, but with the amazing drives and times being set. Steve Davies, where did you come from? ???.........Well done boys!

Congrats to all the class winners..... great effort

Whilst I finally had to accept the second loser slot,it wasn't without what can only be described as my best season ever which I have thoroughly enjoyed. :)

Many thanks to Tezza for making me drive my socks off, the competition has been awesome mate and to Mark for making my buy his engine which made all the difference, even if the clutch was knackered... ( many chance of a refund mate?)

Gary Smith..... A true legend. Your never ending support, friendship and wisdom has been priceless- Sorry I've not had chance to wave this year buddy.... I was busy trying to go in a straight line!!!!

Finally, Mr James...... whilst my alcohol intake training has entered a new level this year, (does my liver need a holiday!!!) your willingness to pull your car apart to keep me in with a chance on Saturday was unreal..... A true star!

As for Mr Kerr (aka sweetpea)- you made me do it!!!, Ade, Terry, Gary, Luke and all those who helped change the clutch (was a bit of a blur, apologies if I have left people out), when we had no idea what we were doing, was so representative of the superb friendship and sportsmanship that exists within our speed series. I cant thank you enough............

cheers

Tim :p:arse:

well put wuv :yes:always a pleasure watching you drive

i would love to know where i come from and where i ended up :laugh:

Well back from Holls and its all over!!

Congrats to Ade, been a challenging year one way or another but you got there in the end, very well driven all year fella.

John, top driving again and very close to pulling it off.

Tim, mid season I really thought you had it in the bag, some really good driving and I'm sure I saw you going sideways on occasion, would not have it any other way as it never seams to slow you down :p

Congrats also to the remaining award winners, there has been a number of very creditable performances outside of the top 3 with many records broken, this reinforces just how competitive the Speed Series is at all levels.

Sorry I could not make the final rounds, would have loved to have been there at the end of another fantastic year of competition.

Roll on the awards bash

Cheers

Barry

Just to echo the above. Well done Adrian. A true gent and worthy winner.and also full of sportmanship. Tim drove his socks off all year and I for one thought that nobody would catch him yet alone overhaul him. He drove above and beyond all season to beat some really tough times. Who would fancy ACW going to Thoresby and getting 2 x 102's after having seemingly milked it dry of times and points in recent years.?

Well done both - my next season begins at Curborough next Saturday :)

Well done Ade from d***Spanner Racing!

See you in H next year!

Well done both - my next season begins at Curborough next Saturday :)

Next season?

Next season?

Yep - first event post 2012 championship ;)

Midland speed series?

i have to say i never thought the winner would come from class f bearing in mine how tight all the target times were this year. :)

just goes to show how hard ade was driving this year year. :t-up: well done again :yes: you fully deserve your championship win :cool:

T2 after the clutch change......only a 100th quicker than T1 with the knackered one before lunch!!!

I have now been able to read all the results and must add my congrats to both John Loudon and Steve Davies.

Great efforts by both!

It's good Steve can't do it in a Westfield as the "apple cart" might have been stirred even more!

Well done again to everyone!

Graham

Satisfied SD Customer

Well done Ade.

Been watching all the vids over this year. esp Tim... flying just ain't the word.

See you all next season :)

well done ade, fantastic performance :t-up: :t-up: :t-up:

and all the other class winners

Congratulations to ACW and all the other award winners.

Matt