Lancashire Blat!

rednick

How do fellas , just wondering if any one is planning or fancying a blat out tomorrow, west lancs / chorley area . forecast is good after a chilly start, lets make the most of this rare fine weather. went to go out for a blat this afternoon to find flat battery as shes not been used for a good while.(and the car wouldn`t start either) so come on lets suck some dense cold air through them snorting carbs!!

sorry adam got out for a quick run early this morning didn`t think you`d be about as your post was at 3am! only a short run as had to come home and take the kids out in `Westy` one at a time of course! nice to get out though and maybe next time we can join forces!

No problem - your logic was sound :laugh:

Yep, hopefully see you next time - you're not far away from me really (Bamber Bridge). We need a WSCC member 'blatmap'...

• Like 1

I was up around rufford , croston way most of yesterday affy super day for a blat , some great roads around there, hope to try them out again soon , speed traps need a bit of watching out for .

I was around mawdesley Rufford also, as Adam says we need to get a Wscc blat map sorted!

Right, give this a try...

If I haven't done it wrong, which I probably have, you should be able to click 'Edit' (red box on the left of the page), then click the blue pointery thing in the top left corner of the map and add your location, with a note. Then hit 'Save' when you're done.

https://maps.google....084399,0.154324

Edit: Yes, I think I have done it wrong...! If anybody wants to send me details (leave the phone number off if you prefer - but the link is 'private' so you can only get to that page by clicking above, not searching for it) I'm happy to add them on.

Yep, that's my fault! Doesn't appear to be publically editable... Wonder if there is another way round it...

Sounds ideal - thanks. Will take a look tomorrow... home time now... :)