Man Has Sex With 1,000 Cars

robo1968

Mark

As long as he don't join the cambridge lot

I'm sure that he'd be embraced for his desire to be different by such a tolerant and supportive bunch of good guys p***takers!

His silencer re-packing knowledge would surely see him become a darling of the FAQ section at least

Has anyone managed to oops, i said a naughty word! in a Westfield? I reckon it'd be a hard in a narrow :oops::d

Does this count?

PICT1904.jpg

Does this count?

no that ones not a narrow :)

Narrow would of been handy

Looks like you still made it fit :oops:

Any of you weird ones had sex with Ssangyong Rodius?

Apparently that problem goes away if you leave the engine running whilst doing the deed...

Ah Ha! A blow Job then.

How can I ever watch air wolf again now knowing he raped it. Mr hawk would not approve. Neither wound santini. I don't even wanna know home he did that.

Must admit though he has a good idea. It's not like his mrs will moan at him for spending time in the garage. And he can always sell it for a younger model.

Would his autotrader add read

For sale my much loved vw beetle. Crusty cream upholstery. Gear gator has darkened with age. 1 careful male owner. Always polished but she can b a real dirty b1tch. Only selling as I found a newer car with twin pipes.

• Like 1

Perhaps this guy should meet up with JonC regarding his silencer noise problem on his XI (see his earlier post today). I reckon there would be a few dBs knocked off after this chap had had his wicked way.... :d :d

I'll get me coat........

I think you should!! :laugh: