Man Has Sex With 1,000 Cars

robo1968

...apparently he doesn't feel any attraction for men or women - "I'm not sick and I don't want to hurt anyone, cars are just my preference."

Link contains naked picture of his former 'girlfriend' - you have been warned....

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/2000899/Man-admits-having-sex-with-1000-cars.html

Four and a half years old.

But the old ones are the good ones.

I've had sex 'in' quite a few cars but never 'with' them... can't remember which was the most uncomfortable but it would be between an original Mini 850 and a Hillman Imp :oops: reclining seats were a huge improvement for me before I got my own place :d

Perhaps this guy should meet up with JonC regarding his silencer noise problem on his XI (see his earlier post today). I reckon there would be a few dBs knocked off after this chap had had his wicked way.... :d :d

I'll get me coat........

Does he do it when the engine is hot or cold, do passengers slip out of their seats, is he not well, and does he need a check up from the neck up.

One thing for sure i wouldn't let him near any of my motors :laugh:

Certainly don't let your Westy out of your site with him around - you don't want it violated...

More reasons to hide your Westfield from people like this:-

"There are moments way out in the middle of nowhere when I see a little car parked and I swear it needs loving."

"There have been certain cars that attracted me and I would wait until night time, creep up to them and just hug and kiss them."

Quite clearly not dead right in the head there, however, so long as he is doing no harm I dont really see it effects me.

but it affects the cars. They hate him slobbering all over them!

Hey, there's enough people on here who show lots of love to their cars...we really should be trying to recruit him

But we don't kiss and cuddle them. DO WE?

But we don't kiss and cuddle them. DO WE?

I kissed mine once - but then I took a cold shower and felt much better :d