Swap 05 Harley Road King Classic For Decent 2Ltr Wide Body Westfield

Roy Arthur

Low mileage Harley for swap approx value £12,000

(Fixed before stampede occurred - Moderator :laugh: )

1200 quid, is that all they are worth these days... I might have to buy one to go with my 1200 Bandit :oops::d

• Like 1

Seriously Roy, do you really mean one thousand two hundred GB pounds for an 05 Road King Classic?

you won't get much of a Westfield for that and I'm trying to help as I think you probably mean Twelve thousand or just maybe Ten thousand two hundred...

if not, give me your address and I'll be there with £1200 tomorrow :xmas::d

• 3 weeks later...

Hi

Please look at e-bay item: 261108319952. See what you think?

Can you send detailed info and pictures please?

Regards

Adrian

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry so long getting back to you Adrian,but now I got on site still got the Harley just wondering if you still had westy, I am very interested to do swap,your westy looks the part and I don,t think you,l be disappointed with the road king she,s a beaut and very low mileage just over 12000 miles got photos but don't know how to put them up here if you want e mail me on roygauvain@hotmail.co.uk all lower case.or phone me on 01443756825

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.