Classic Car Rescue...

Fangi0

Classic Car Rescue (channel 5)...

Have not seen any posts on this yet. Can only assume all of you are stunned into silence.

Is this the worst motoring programme of all time?

Has the programme planner completely lost his marbles?

Does anyone on the series know one end of a car from the other?

Would you really want to win a car botched by these two chumps.

It makes Top Gear almost watchable, (well almost, with the sound off, and the vision maybe)

For God's sake someone give us a real car programme.

The two guys have been making television shows for a long long time, mainly the Cockney git though to be fair and he has never ever shown any professionalism.

He did used to have a really stunning mechanic that worked for him however

Classic Car Rescue (channel 5)...

Have not seen any posts on this yet. Can only assume all of you are stunned into silence.

Is this the worst motoring programme of all time?

Has the programme planner completely lost his marbles?

Does anyone on the series know one end of a car from the other?

Would you really want to win a car botched by these two chumps.

It makes Top Gear almost watchable, (well almost, with the sound off, and the vision maybe)

For God's sake someone give us a real car programme.

+1

22 grand for that 911 - you would be gutted if you paid that for it . Am I too cynical to believe that a high valuation makes more suckers phone the premium phone line and make more money for the programme makers .

It was utter poo but better than the one that was on Quest where he teamed up with some idiotic Indian

mainly the Cockney git

Do you mind. I'm going to report that to the race relations board. Us Cockney Gits need protection.

Personally, I am looking forward to Chanel 5's latest classy offering 'Airline Dinners with Abu Hamza"

is that an attempt to claw their way up the ratings.

cant send him on a plane really as he will set off the metal detectors and he could just go to the loo and open up the fusalage to escape or bring the plane down

2 hours of my life i shall never see again :down: why i went on to watch the second one i cannot explain :bangshead:

It's the funniest thing I've seen in ages :laugh: I just kept bursting out laughing, and even comedies don't do that to me

But I doubt that they were aiming for that.

I was suprised at the silence on here after the first one (jag e type) but I wasn't going to be the one to bring it up.

It's not exactly what I would call a restoration, no engine work, pulling 2nd hand brake discs out of skips for the e type etc

Utter rubbish.

I rang my dad after the first program and asked him why it took him an average of 2 years to restore an E Type and they did it in 28 days the response I got was not nice from a father.

Did laugh when he reversed it in to the engine and all the filler flaked off.

just watching on 5od dont spoil it for me

I thought it was ace. iIs on series link in my Sky Plus recorder