Anyone Else Sorn'd Today?

alexander72

Winter is the only time I have to get on with all the other projects I have on the go :oops::d

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• alexander72

• FILFAN

• pete g

• Mark (smokey mow)

Hi

At least you have the memory of your last drive ,mine is sorned and laid up in the garage after my son hit the pit wall at Brands.

All the best all of you

Alan

Hi

At least you have the memory of your last drive ,mine is sorned and laid up in the garage after my son hit the pit wall at Brands.

All the best all of you

Alan

Ouch that's not good.

Will it take much to be up and running again

Mine won't be put away until there's to much snow to get her out. Winter woolies stupid hat and stupid grin to match. Wide open, fire away boys........

Just been out in mine. Beautiful evening here - clear, sunny and a perfectly bearable temperature!

Keeping mine on the road all through the winter, i can then take it out on nice sunny days. :d Not much point having it if it's going to sit in the garage for 6 months.

Ok if loads of up grades are needed but i am not planing on doing any this year.

Had another great blat today, not working tomorrow so if the weathers good.....out again :d

Ouch that's not good.

Will it take much to be up and running again

Just a few bricks and some mortor :)

And hope the wessy gets well soon :t-up:

First run out of the year for me , brilliant day , no doubt about it , abscence does make the heart grow fonder :)

whats that?

post 47, Alan Beal needs a bit of a rebuild, rather his car does..

Taxed my car today - sorn lasted 5 days........ :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

That didn't last long James :o , lets hope we now have lots of good weather, thanks to you :d :d :d

Mart.

Hi Mart, nope it didnt last long mate - sat and sun were just too nice not to have a few quick run-outs.... i'm now busy planning next season and which competition i'm going to enter :-)