Anyone Else Sorn'd Today?

alexander72

derekj - what power are you getting with megasquirt on your cross flow mate? james

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• alexander72

• FILFAN

• pete g

• Mark (smokey mow)

Taxed it for 12 months last time ,so ok 'till march 2013

Hoping for the driest ,hottest winter on record..? ???:cool:

Never bothered doing this, I prefer to keep the car running all year round :)

Taxed my car today - sorn lasted 5 days........ :) :) :) :) :) :) :) and fitted the new wheels from GriegM - awesome .... saved me 9.4kg all up and bigger rubber on the back....... happy days

good move - tax is approx £17 per month

unless you cannot use the car for whatever reason or really don't like going out in the colder months I cannot see the point in sorning it

just give the acf-50 a liberal coating and wash it off in the spring

I spend many days looking at the temperature and trying to figure out what times the road will be dry :devil:

Taxed it again, hoping a bad summer will lead to a mild winter, very busy with housework today and anxious to try out my new Plays-Kool stainless steel silencer tomorrow. :cool: :cool: :yes:

It was such a lovely evening here that I went for a 2 hour blat up and around Devil's Bridge. I haven't been out in a while and it only took 2 minutes to remind me why I have a Westfield. Big grin and cobwebs gone.

Might put the wind deflectors away and put the doors back on because it was a tad nippy.

Took a relative out for a ride today, he came back chuffed to bits a great ride out on a cracking sunny day.

No i'm not sorning it, I'll probably get out with a fellow i know who's a bit of a blat junkie like me. you just got to wrap up a bit.

never sorn the westy when the racing season is over is the only chance i get to drive it on the road :d

Camper gets sornd end of this month :oops:

just bought a heated bike jacket fantastic best £205 spent on the car very toasty :)

Tell us more, got a link?

I have til the end of dec then may rest it til march

You're all lightweights, Sorned :no: . I didn't by a Westy just to drive it 6 months of the year. Gonna be a warm dry winter this year and next, can feel it in me bones.

I have the winter upgrade plan to implement