• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• alexander72

• FILFAN

• pete g

• Mark (smokey mow)

enjoy Mark.... I just could not justify as we are in felling season now =... so it"s flat out work 7 days a week to March1st then 6 months off......

I sorned a few weeks ago ........ but my cars only been used on track this year ... and will continue to be :cool:

yep both westies off the road this month :down:

Thanks, i had one of those drives today that convinced me to keep it on the road for just that little bit longer. i found a new route that flowed for what seemed like forever :cool: and every road i turned onto was clear of traffic for miles :cool: then when ever i did catch anything it was always near a long straight bit. :) its what i love about westfield ownership and what i always look forward to at the end of the winter lay-up.

I get you Mark, I had a great day at Curborough with my lad 2 weeks ago, road work is just less and less appealing as track time increases. Pete - not sold that V8 yet ??? i'd best get grafting as i'd love that car...... cheers James

lol no thought hard about sorning it ,as i have both still insured. but if the winter weather is anything like the summers it would not have come out enough to enjoy. having said that i had some good runs out in it this year.

if i get another well paid job before you win the lottery im keeping it :d :d

1 more month for me! Aeroscreen and impact shades on yesterday :)

Its only the snow that stops me! :t-up:

Almost SORN'ed it today, couldn't find a stamp for the V14 (as I would send tax disk back for refund) so decided to wait till end of October!