What A ****e Month

darve

Failed my last professional accountancy exam

Worked 63 hours last week

Worked 81 hours this week

Found out my wife has cheated on me

My marriage is over after 6 months and being together for 7 years

Don't know why I've put it on here but I don't know what to do with myself

That is the absolute pits, and I really don't know what to say to you apart from offer some sympathy.

Whatever else you do though, don't do anything stupid.

Heat of the moment decisions are rarely good ones.

My sincere best wishes,

Doug

"funny" thing is she's decided to end it not me

hope things get better mate ,they will with time i know been there got the t shirt , as said dont make any rush decisions , posting stuff on this site allways helps with things because your with like minded folk i suppose and it just gives you a place to vent off , chin up anyway

Life has a way of handing out a good kicking every so often. It's when you'll find out who your mates are; let em help you when you can, walk away when you have to, and don't let yourself get bounced into any rash descicions.

Oh and you couldnt be in a better place for venting when you feel the need ;)

I may not be thinking straight. But what are these rash decisions?

I've said I can forgive her (maybe im a mug) but she says she doesn't love me anymore and she's convinced that won't change. I need to look after myself financially etc and if she doesn't want to work at it I've got to start sorting stuff out.

:( b******* :down: sorry mate. thats a bl**dy shock..chin up.

Nothing I can say to ease your pain, I'm afraid. We're here to support to you, feel free to vent away. People can grow apart, but no one deserves to be treated that way. Chin up, take the high road, and lean on your friends - us!

Not good Dave, not good :down:

You need to get yourself in to see a solicitor quickly would be my advice. I have seen two guys go through it at work, and the best thing they did was get in first with the legals.

Be prepared for a fight, these things never turn out nicely

Not good Dave, not good :down:

You need to get yourself in to see a solicitor quickly would be my advice. I have seen two guys go through it at work, and the best thing they did was get in first with the legals.

Be prepared for a fight, these things never turn out nicely

Good advice and make sure it is a good solicitor on your side. Guy at work, wife walked out leaving him with three kids still at school, her solicitor is razor sharp and is bleeding him dry which has been three years of hassle, his solicitor by comparisson is a YTS.

No matter how bad it looks if she no longer loves you then let her get on with it, you will find somebody else.

bl**dy Hell, feel for you. Try and focus your time and energy on positive things.

**** that's bad, really feel for you. There's only one thing for it spend loads on bits for your car.

If you want advice, dump her (or accept being dumped), take it on the chin and move on.

Mike

Found out my wife has cheated on me

My marriage is over after 6 months and being together for 7 years

Look at it this way, better to find out what she's like now than after 27 years... get yourself sorted and make sure you keep the Westfield :-)