Is 87 Too Old To.... ?

Onliest Smeg David

marshall is 78 and sprints his honda elise most weekends ,and he can still pull the birds :yes:

doing my tyres at loton

http://farm9.staticf...264126741_z.jpg

Dont forget he used to do quite a lot of skydiving as well Steve :t-up:

It's what you put into your years that counts.

I am 76 and drive a 300 BHP 4.3L westi, I love it! I must add I need a shoe horn to get in and an engine hoist to get out and dont like driving with the top up, so drive mainly in the dry, god willing.

I am 76 and drive a 300 BHP 4.3L westi, I love it! I must add I need a shoe horn to get in and an engine hoist to get out and dont like driving with the top up, so drive mainly in the dry, god willing.

Fantastic :yes: :yes: - hope I will be the same :)

Rory's Dad

Spiffing :d

Oops, still in Terry Thomas mode in the Captain's honour :oops:

I always refuse to say how old I am on the grounds that age is just a number , it means sod all , if your capable and you feel like doing it then follow your heart ( or your wallet ) :)

Great to here Ian's still going strong at 76 and I'm sure there are older folks out there who still enjoy driving , in the end its how you feel that counts :t-up:

Good to have a forum topic where everyone had similar views.

Dads first car was a Jowett Jupiter convertible.

Since then he's had practical tintops, but has always wanted a sports car.

Me buying my Westie and mum passing away reminded him that we should enjoy life while we can.

Life is toooooo short no matter what your years.

Whenever I go out in the Westie I feel young and alive and all of the s##t is forgotten.

• Like 1

Whenever I go out in the Westie I feel young and alive and all of the s##t is forgotten.

That's the whole point of Westie ownership IMO.

Rory's Dad

• Like 1