Pictures - Manchester- stoneleigh

Glen H

A few shots of the manchester boys(mainly) on the way to stoneleigh on sunday,

soneliegh%202003%20002.jpg

Meeting up at Stafford Services.

soneliegh%202003%20014.jpg

Approaching M6 junction 11, now joined by MR & MRS Catflap.

soneliegh%202003%20015.jpg

Convoy of 9 westy's, 1 pontiac, 2 other adrenalin rushing vx powered family cars.

looks like the car park's going to be full at next wednesday's Manchester meet, will we have the support of Mr Helsby's Lilac loveshack ?, what about you wrightster are you going to Grace us with you're machine?

Glen.

Cooooooooooooooool pics Glen :D and yes I will but don't call it a lilac loveshack in front of the wife (mine not yours) :D

I have some digi pix aswell (on route and some from show). No clue how to get em on site though... If I send em to someone can they put them up?

And I'll be there next wednesday.

I have some digi pix aswell (on route and some from show). No clue how to get em on site though... If I send em to someone can they put them up?

Send 'em to me Scotty Boy! ;)

The coach driver  :p

he's from Yorkshire you know  ;)

i think, or maybe from................

Convoy of 9 westy's, 1 pontiac, 2 other adrenalin rushing vx powered family cars.

Oi!

Don't forget the Peugeot 306 Turbo Diesel with a whopping 90BHP. Which is what you x-flow boys can only dream of, all that torque! ;):p

I did take some video footage on the way BUT my hdd has just died on me  :arse:  so no mpegs until it's replaced...  :(  :angry:

I have some digi pix aswell (on route and some from show). No clue how to get em on site though...

You could upload them to the avatars site. See the instructions here.

Andy

I have had a few requests for copy's of the full size photographs( the one's above have been reduced in size), if anyone else want me to forward the on then send us you're e-mail address and I will do so ;)

Glen

• 2 weeks later...
I'm sure I didn't take this one  ;)

Should have taken her home. :D  :D  :D  :love:  :xmas:  :xmas:  :xmas:  :p

Up the sheep shaggers

Hmmmmmm says it all really  ;)