Final Round Of The Nsscc This Weekend At Croft

cast iron

Superb races

Legends. Mini Miglias, 250 Super karts, Production touring cars and of course the Northern Saloon and Sports Car Championship

Saturday and Sunday 29th 30th Sept Croft circuit

what a fantastic weekend and end to the season,well done lofty on finishing 3rd in class :t-up: :t-up: :t-up: i bet you didn't think you get that far after missing half the season due to stuffin it in the pit wall

• Like 1

Luckily the only competition was bike engined.....

It was a suprise to see by the results I could leapfrog from 5th to 3rd by just finishing, hence the steady start, then i was tapped by the Vectra and though sod it back off and stick with a finish, however once I smelt the burger bar and the pizza delivery boys I pushed on a bit, then a 2 litre zetec car kept me under pressure, never have I made the Westfield so wide...

simon did say he better let you past once this year :p:oops: