Westfield Only Airfield Day

The Cheltnham and Gloucester area together with Bristol and Bath have secured a Westfield Only Airfield day at Hullavington.

The day is limited to 35 cars only with open pit lane all day (break for lunch). This is a great way to get a feel for your car on track with loads of run off and very few other cars on track. Drive as fast or as slow as you want. Definately a very good first event. Most attendees are club members.

In addition there is the option to take instruction with an ARDS instructor. This is the very best way to get extra speed from your car.

If you are unsure about the day  just look back at articles in previous Westfield Worlds (e.g. Nov/Dec 2002) to see how much other members enjoyed themselves. Note there is a 100db Sound Max on the day.

If you have any questions please contact the Area Organiser - Tony Sighe on 01793 639636 (before 8pm) or email tsighe@aol.com.

Come on, you don't have to be a professional driver to enjoy this day. Cost is just £99 bookable direct with  Motorsport-Events (click on the link) or phone their credit card 'hotline' on 0870 787 2116.

Wotbox is that 100db @1/2 or 1 metre?

Buzz :(

Si,

I think this is the one on June 6th I invited you to.

Motorsport events are here.

Andy

I just spoke to Motorsport events, and they still have a number of places open to Westfield owners.  If these are not booked, they will have to open the event up to non-Westie owners.    :(

Tony

SE 2litre Zetec