Kit Car Workshop open day

DodgeT

They both loved it especially when they got to sit in a car when it was being put on the scales

that'd be mine then :xmas:   daft looking green / yellow westy

car came in at 450.5 kilos,

thats with a 91 chassis which used to house a x-flow, so not bad really.

also asked about the Hi Spec brakes. He said dont deal direct, just with me and you wont get pist about

Picked up my brakes from Martin on Sunday, 4 weeks from ordering which probably should go down as some sort of record from Hi Spec :0 , but then again Martin did have to go for them on Friday, and they finished machining the rotors while he waited.  :0 Somehow think that without his help I'd still be waiting :arse:  :arse:  :arse:

They do look very, very nice though :)  :)  :) Top bloke Martin, discount on deal plus set of Greenstuffs in place of standards

Brian.

They both loved it especially when they got to sit in a car when it was being put on the scales

that'd be mine then :xmas:   daft looking green / yellow westy

car came in at 450.5 kilos,

thats with a 91 chassis which used to house a x-flow, so not bad really.

Cheers dodge.

They both loved it so i hope they both grow up wanting to get involved. Im gonna take them either to watch the kitcars racing at donington or to harewood.