Kit Car Workshop open day

DodgeT

Open day

be a good chance for you to see what martin's capabilities are, he's a smashing chap & did an excellent job of converting my x-flow powered westy to 'blade power :xmas:

could even have a bit of a convoy down there if anyone's interested :xmas:

You may even see a certain yellow and black-striped Busa down there complete with a fresh electric reverse conversion...

Can we have some pictures of the lecy reverse when you get it back ?

How much is martin charging for it, and did you have to move to an electric waterpump ?

Bazzer

Two Convoy runs have been organised: -

A) From Kent by the South East SSR Group and the meeting points are as follows: -

1. Wrotham Lay-by A20/M20/M26 Kent to leave at 07:30

or

2. Birchhanger Services Fuel Area M11 Stanstead to leave at 09:00

And: -

B):- From Staffordshire, if anyone fancy's joining up in a convoy then please read the route listed below:

Travelling along A50 to join the M1 Southbound

1. M1 southbound Leicester Services, 8:15am

2. M1 Southbound Watford Gap Services approx 9am

Then down to M1 Junction 15 and straight onto the A45 towards Rushden.

Any vehicle is welcome but tin-tops at the back please for visibility reasons. Bikes may mix :)

Any questions please contact Martin Bell: -

The Kit Car Workshop - www.thekitcarworkshop.co.uk

Unit 18, Norris Way Industrial Estate

Rushden

Northants

NN10 6BP

Tel - 01933 411116

Let's hope for a bright shiny day!

I thought the Snorkel & Mask suited you, until Ryan told me you weren't actually wearing one and you really did look like that.

Hows the balance ?

nah me nose has always been that shape :p

considering that at the moment, ive got ryans old shockers/springs on the front & the old rock hard rears what are left over from the x-flow, it was pretty well balanced.

got it to within about 2 kg difference at the front which will do for now, certainly better than the original 20 kg difference :blush:

was well chuffed with the overall weight.

t'was good to meet a couple more of you :xmas:

I didnt know who was who. I had my hands full with my two kids. They both loved it especially when they got to sit in a car when it was being put on the scales. They fell asleep before i got to the M1. Apart from the odd bit of rain it was a good turnout. Its a good job they fixed the scales after Mac broke them. Richard mile's R1 striker was a very nice car weighing in at 415kg wet. I got myself some nut n bolt covers and some P clips and also asked about the Hi Spec brakes. He said dont deal direct, just with me and you wont get pist about. Top day and a big thanks to all. :t-up: