• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wrightster

• Paul Hurdsfield - Joint Manchester AO

• Megablade Paul

• chrisbin

Scooby

You can follow on Wednesday with pleasure, but don't be looking for the Westie. I'll be in the silver thing.

You can follow on Wednesday with pleasure, but don't be looking for the Westie. I'll be in the silver thing.

is it snowing were you live as well  :0

F**k me, well no on second thoughts,

just when i thought we would have a car park full of Westy's  :angry:

Glen, you can have a lift in the moped if you want, give me a ring to arrange time etc. I'm going for the beginning though will you be ready then or still polishing your Duratechy thingy :love:

Wrightster, is your car white only it doesn't show up that well in your avatar with all that snow in Chorley :D

BTW Hurdsey any chance of hosting another one 4 me of the Lilac Loveshack now it's off the settee?

Also, the newsletter is on its way, can anyone print a few off for the meeting? my printer goosed :angry:

Thanks for the offer of the lift paul, however, I have discovered today that the 3 day course I am on this mon, tue & wed has an 2 hour exam on wednesday night, (ba***rds) 6.30-8.30 so I will postpone the offer if thats o.k, maybe to sometime when its dark and the neighbours will have thier curtains shut :devil::sheep:

I shall still be at the meeting, just a bit latter than usual.

Glen :)

Is that your neighbours or mine.

Good luck with the exams I here GCSE's are a bit tricky these days so I hope it goes well for you :t-up:

Dont stay up too late on here you've got revising to do :devil:

Now you can hardly accuse ME of not using my toy at very opportunity, the one and only reason I not in mine is that it’s off the road.

I’m taking another look at the cooling problem (thanks for your help Karl W)

You know that my web name is Manchester Mike; well I’m thinking to change it to Martini Mike ANY TIME, ANY PLACE, ANY WHERE…

Wrightster, is your car white only it doesn't show up that well in your avatar with all that snow in Chorley

LOL loveshacker dude, the cars green (wrg) if you dont see it in the flesh on wed then i will show you some (bigger) pics  :D   - the car that is  :0

I’m taking another look at the cooling problem (thanks for your help Karl W)

Excellent Mike did you go the Polo or Golf route in the end

:t-up:

Paul glad your sorted, looking forward to seeing the Pink passion wagon in the flesh :0   ;):D  :D  :D

I knew i could rely on you Karl  ;)

365/24/7 Westfielders rule ok  :t-up: