Reinstate The Death Penalty?

s2rrr

I was also talking to a friend who is a copper over the weekend and he is working on the case and couldn't divulge anything, he was happy to see the :arse: wipe go inside for reasons I won't print. I thought he would be hailed a hero topping 2 cops but maybe he will get his comeuppance.

I still think, even taking aside the emotive issues of recent events, if we has an ultimate deterent for the ultimate crime it would put off the really bad guys. This is a personal opinion which I am very proud to aspire to without getting bothered about others opinions which I respect.

Brady, Hindley,Huntley, West, Sutcliffe, Allitt, Bailey to name but a few.

Bob ;)

Bob

Bob, you're entitled to your opinions. That's what makes us a civilized democratic society.

I do not agree with your opinion but am very glad that we can still remain friends.