More Autosolo Hoonage

Darrell O'Neill

More carpark hoonage from a local autosolo. This time a non-timed demo run with another local competitor.

If anyone wants details on more up-coming events in Cornwall, please get in contact.

I need a go

Everyone should have a go...

Great fun and a great way to learn car control...

Was speaking to a local marshal a while ago who mentioned something similar with the local club. Will have to email him

Thats half the fun...

You get lost, get laughed at by other drivers and then get a turn to laugh when they get lost..

Its club level motorsport at its best with such a relaxed atmosphere. Infact at the end of the day we were all giving the Marshalls and club officals demo runs..

Another video for your entertainment, the last min or so stars our very on "cornwallFrank"

Was at an autosolo myself run by Bolton le Moors (camalot carpark) - Cracking day out, if a little damp on the drive home!

Entered the BTDRA Newcomers this year, and although I am only going manage 6 events before the end of the year, plus a few local tests, I have been enjoying it non the less. Would like to enter the national autotest but next year might be premature.

Sample test diagrams from Loughborough round.

http://www.loughboroughcarclub.co.uk/NewCalendar/EventPaperwork/LoughboroughAutotestDiagrams2012.pdf

Daniel

I can remember Autotest/Autosolo being very popular in the '60's and sort of died out in the late '70's. Should make a big comeback with so many people wanting to enjoy low level motorsport these days. Anything in the South East?

• Like 1