YORKSHIRE MEETING

Terry Everall

For all us north Hard Lads can I suggest we meet in car park at Fox and Grapes with our latest new cars or upgrades at about 1930hrs (Half Seven) cos it will be nice and light due to clocks going forward

Get the polish out and thermal long johns at the ready

See You there

El Tel

I agree, so let's spread the message to the lads. Makes more sense and we will be out of everyones way

El Tel

Always first Tuesday in the month

Therefore it is this coming Tuesday 1st April 2003. Easy innit!!See you there kiddies

Ah well..........cough ,splutter....... My side screens dont keep out gale force winds and with no roof and a drop in temperature of about 20 degrees overnight, and I have just polished the chrome bits then the term getting cold feet ( and other cold bits) springs to mind!

See you all tonight tin tops or alternatives for the REALLY HARD guys. Rumour is that at least 2 MK sevens will be there.

El Tel

Terry, just get your little 'Thi Lady Boy' to drive it there for you, if it's a little too chilly for you.  And if it gets dirty, just get him/her to clean it for.

Aint got no Thai lady boy but in any case nobody gets their hands on my big boys toy (except her that shall be obeyed and from whom I need brownie points) specially now it has got ARM's engine fitted! It a bit quicker than it was before so hope tonights road are not wet.

See ya

Must say that I was impressed by the turnout for you Yorkshire lot, there were at least 7 cars there & about 30 odd folkes.

Next time i come over I might even bring the car (maybe even the new one :0 ), if i can find a route that does not involve 90% Motorway.

Well done. :t-up:  ;)  :p  :p  :p

Andy :D

There are many routes over that avoid the motorway, you got Autoroute or any such package?

Yep ;) will give it ago, whats the nearest town to the Pub?

Andy :t-up:

excellent turnout as usual and despite it being about -10deg the hard lads were there to be seen. We stood frozen at the bar! Flat caps and ferrets rule - ok

Please note I did not chicken out and infact did a longer route than needed so I could blow away the cobwebs. My brother Steve turned up in his nice new MK Indywith Gary as builder/passenger and Steve drove without gloves or his hat!!!!!

El Tel