Buzz Billsberry

Miss Kylie

:love:  :love:  :love:  :love:  Hello Buzz, sorry its been so long since we last hooked up  :(  As you may have read in the tabloids I've been having some R&R  :D  :D

I've topped up my white bits, sunk a few tinnies and slip, slapped, slopped myself quite liberally  :D  :D  ;)  :blush:

I'm making a flying visit to Stoneleigh on Sunday - hope to catch up with you before I jet off again.

Lots of Luv  :love:  :love:  Kylie  :love:  :love:

Give Bromsgrove a big hug for me - and a juicy carrot  :D  :)

b***h, you never even phoned :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

Mr Billsberry.

As you agreed to attend Stoneleigh and collect your free carpet set - the chap arrived and delivered  :D  :D  :D

I now have your carpets in my mobile tent  :devil:  :devil:  :(  :(  :angry:  :angry:  :angry: As you failed to materialise  :D  :D  :D  :)

Where are you going to be competing next or make promises to be present  :D  :D  ;)  :)

The storage charge of carpet is expensive  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :D  :D and delivery mileage is £1.00 per mile  :devil:  :D  :D  :devil:  :D

Should make my trip to Hairywood worthwhile  :D  :devil:  :D  :devil:  :D

Hi Mark

Hope your birthday bash went well. I had all intentions of coming on sunday but didn't get away from Ollies until 7pm becasue of the muppet who blocked the trailer park.I'm @ cadwell TVR T/D on 12th hopefully trying to get in at New Brighton SS inMay also at Croft 7th June TVR T/D

Totally 4got about the carpet set where's yr next event?

Buzz

Thanks for your wishes Buzz .......... but it wasn't my Birthday  ;)  ;)  ;)  despite the rumours  ;)  ;)  :D  So un-birthday drinks were had  :D

Should make my trip to Hairywood worthwhile

There's a clue for ya  ;)  ;)  :D  :D  :D  at the end of May  ;)