Picking Up My Jag!

Simeon

you will be watching them vents spinning around for hours :d

enjoy

I've been a Jaguar fan for years, had a XJ6 S3 and XJRS 6.0L. in the past. They were a bit pipe and slippers then but not now. Rebuilding a V12 engine was my one of my lifes acheivements.

I had a look at one earlier this year as a replacement for the Volvo. Very nice car and I got quite enthusiastic about changing for the big diesel model, until I inquired about a tow bar.

Apparently according to Jaguar you can't fit one :o

Hi, Have had my XF since 2009 and tow a large caravan around.

Its a 2.7 Diesel Premium Luxury with reverse camera.

Has flappy paddle gearchange for sporty overtaking :oops:

I have had different Jags before but this one is Soooooooo comfy {Pipe & slippers Driving}

Most you see have private reg numbers, mine included :d

I dont think you will be disapointed.

http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k512/carnut1/IMG_0147.jpg[/img]"]http://IMG_0147.jpg

Well I've had it 5 days now and it is the dogs kohoonas. I've got the 3 litre V6 deisel, Premium luxury with flappy things and reversing camera. Forget the old man bit it goes like £%$$£% of a shovel. It also the most comfy thing iv'e driven as opposed to my Westy which is probably the most uncomfortable. All my driving is motorway and on Friday on the way home my 150 mile journey mostly at 75 mph averaged at 48 mpg. Now that's good.

A friend has one, he owns a restaurant, he takes us home sometimes in it, from what I remember the dash looks great at night! Maybe the wine helps though....lol, nice car, not for me at 39...

Dave

Well I've had it 5 days now and it is the dogs kohoonas. I've got the 3 litre V6 deisel, Premium luxury with flappy things and reversing camera. Forget the old man bit it goes like £%$$£% of a shovel. It also the most comfy thing iv'e driven as opposed to my Westy which is probably the most uncomfortable. All my driving is motorway and on Friday on the way home my 150 mile journey mostly at 75 mph averaged at 48 mpg. Now that's good.

Almost as good as my Skoda :)